Tuesday, May 18, 2010

teacher's day@skbp

salam semua
happy belated teacher's day to all fellow teachers out there
u are all greatly appreciated
n semoga semua usaha n pengorbanan kita diberkati ALLAH
n kita dikurniakan kesehatan yg baik utk teruss berkhidmat seikhlasnya
aminn

so let's join in our celebration @skbp
d function was held yesterday
it was fun!

 overview.


view dr khemah murid2


 some of us.me:yg bdiri blkg, pkai tdung biru


 our tunas budaya club yg famous seantero johor (yeke?)


year 4: choir


year 1: nursery rhymes
guru2 sesi petang: choir


with the prezzies :)


my 'hasil' 4 this year.thank you everyone!


so here once again..i would like to wish ..

1) my friends at skbp

2) my blogger friends..
cg zurani - fellow friend from mozac
cg illa - fellow teacher during my practicum @malacca
cg siti hasya - fellow kpli-sains2007 from ippm
ustzh noraizah - fellow school teacher @ skbp
cg nza - fellow blogger with d same job
cg wawa - fellow teacher n blogger with same name,same job

3) all my teachers n lecturers from
sk bukit kuari
utm
ip perempuan melayu, melaka

4) my family members whose also teachers
cg mohd nasir ismail - my lovely husband (u're d best!)
cg rohaya mohamad - my lovely sister
cg hana ismail - my sister in-law
cg mohd najib ismail - my brother in-law
cg farah ainiah - my sister-in-law (wife of cg najib)


utk segala jasa,kasih syg dn ilmu kalian yg dicurahkan
semoga ALLAH membalasnya berlipat2 kali ganda
aminn

'SAYA BANGGA MENJADI GURU'


2 comments:

  1. wah2..meriah btul tu.. mesti sgt best kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. slamat ari guru wawa. semoga kite menjadi guru yg cmerlang, terbilang n gemilang:)

    ReplyDelete

lovin' each day

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails